Rocket Power was a Nicktoon that debuted in 1999. It focused mainly on extreme sports.
- Oswald "Otto" Rocket- the leader of the group
- Maurice "Twister" Rodriguez- an aspiring vieographer, Twister is often mildly annoying. He hates his first name. He was the "squid" (newbie) before Sam came along. He is Otto's "best bro".
- Samuel "Squid" Dullard- a mild-mannered nerdy type. The N on his shirt originally meant New York, where he was supposed to be from. Late in the show's development, his origins were changed to Kansas, but without his shirt being changed. He knows taekwondo, which makes him a superstar goalie.
- Regina "Reggie" Rocket- Otto's older sister who publishes The Zine, an extreme sports magazine.
- Raymond "Raymundo" Rocket- Reggie and Otto's father, who owns the Shore Shak concession stand. He is 44 years old and a widower. He drives a 1962 Mercury woodie.
- Tito Makani Jr.- A Hawaiian surfer who works at the Shore Shak cooking burgers. He provides philosophical advice to everyone, taken from "the ancient Hawaiians". He taught Sam how to surf, including giving him a longboard after noticing his weight was the problem.
- Lars Rodriguez- Twister's bullying older brother.
Rocket Power video games have been released to the Game Boy Color, PlayStation, Game Boy Advance, PlayStation 2, and GameCube.
The show is available on iTunes
- A TV movie entitled Rocket Power: Race Across New Zealand was released in 2002.
- Another, entitled Rocket Power: Reggie's Big (Beach) Break was released in 2003.
- Yet another film, Rocket Power: Island of the Menehune, was released in 2004.
- Athletes Tony Hawk, Andy MacDonald, Luc Robataille, and Martin Brodeur have all cameoed in the series.
- The show takes place in Ocean Shores, California. There is no such place. There is one in Washington, however.
- The theme song sounds like Misirlou by Dick Dale.
- The Shore Shak is decorated in a 50s/60s sci-fi style.
- One episode featured Reggie developing an interest in rugby, which is not an extreme sport